Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ 1:1 Ultra Low Waste Water Ratio RO/DI System – MMC-RODI-100-PPLUS
SpectraPure’s Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ 5 Stage Ultra High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis / Deionization system is designed to deliver ultra pure water (18.2 megohms), while conserving on waist. That is, our low 1:1 waste water ratio produces a gallon of pure water with only a gallon diverted to waist. This high efficiency system is perfect for the reef tank enthusiast requiring pure water with a production rate of up to 100 gallons per day.
User and Product Manual MAXCAP ® Performance Plus
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
SpectraPure’s new Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ 5 Stage Ultra High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis / Deionization system is designed to deliver ultra pure water (18.2 megohms)
- This is accomplished with very low amounts of waste water and significantly reduced operating costs.
- Designed with water savings in mind, the new Performance Plus™ UHE RO/DI can be operated at a 1:1 waste to pure water ratio, even in areas with extreme TDS levels.
- Using technologies found only in more complex low waste water RO systems and incorporating a SpectraSelect Plus 98% rejection RO membrane, this system includes an integral booster pump to maintain membrane feed pressure along with a microprocessor controlled pure water flush cycle for top of the line rejection and increased membrane longevity.
- The Performance Plus™ RODI is SpectraPure’s first system to utilize the new Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge as a DI “roughing” stage, followed by the new High Performance Enduro™ DI cartridge as the final “polishing” stage. Arranged in this configuration, these newly formulated DI cartridges are designed to work together to greatly increase overall DI cartridge life while improving phosphate removal characteristics and providing a longer dwell time at ultra pure product water levels.
The system’s two dual probe inline TDS meters makes it easy to monitor system feed water, RO membrane product water, first DI product TDS as well as final DI product water. Multi point system TDS monitoring helps take the guess work out of when to replace DI cartridges, thereby maintaining ultra pure product water at “000 TDS” levels while optimizing cartridge life.
Enjoy saving dollars with less frequent DI Cartridge changes, while achieving incredible water savings with a true 1:1 product-to-waste water ratio system.
- Produces 100 GPD or more!
- Ultra High Efficiency / Ultra Low Waste ( at 1:1 or better)
- Significantly reduced operating cost
- Longer membrane life
- Longer DI cartridge life
- Reduces water usage
- Integral booster pump: System can operate in areas with supply pressures as low as 20 psi
- Top quality individually tested SpectraSelect Plus high rejection RO membrane
- Automatic pure water membrane flush*
- Provides extended RO membrane life
- Eliminates TDS creep! The first drop is as good as the last drop.
- High capacity Dual Stage DI System
- Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge (1st DI stage)
- Enduro™ DI high performance mixed-bed deionization cartridge (2nd DI stage)
- Accessories Included:
- Two dual probe inline digital TDS meters accurately monitors water purity at different process stages. Eliminates guessing and assures “000 TDS” product water
- Liquid filled pressure gauge monitors membrane feed pressure while indicating prefilter cartridge status.
- Filter wrench for easy removal of prefilter and DI cartridges
- Dual electric float switches work with microprocessor controller to automate system operation, filling and replenishing pure water atmospheric storage tanks (open reservoir provided by user) of any size.
* Pure water reservoir is required to fully automate system flush cycle
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 16 in|