ELIMINATOR PRODUCER 600 GPD RO System – ELIM-PRODUCER-600
The new Spectrapure® Eliminator RO 600 GPD system is designed to produce the high purity water your plants require, while minimizing waste. An economical alternative to pumped reverse osmosis systems, the Eliminator RO 600 will produce up to 600 gallons of high purity RO water per day with a line pressure of 80 psi at 77°F. With manual membrane flush, your RO membrane will last longer and with a 2:1 pure to waste-water ratio, you’ll process less water overall. That means increased pre-filter life as well!
- Maximum performance, low waste, manual membrane flush RO system
- Specifically designed for hydroponic, vegetable and flower gardens
- Eliminates up to 99% of contaminants harmful to plant growth
- No booster pump required if line pressure is greater than 40 psi
- High performance 600 GPD 4 inch x 21 inch TFC RO membrane with stainless steel housing
- High efficiency 20 inch Big-Grey 1 micron sediment prefilter
- High capacity 20 inch Big-Grey 1 micron carbon block prefilter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other contaminates
- Liquid filled pressure gauge for easy trouble shooting and filter monitoring
- Engineered for low maintenance and high dependability
- Optional booster pump assembly available
- 3-year warranty
|Dimensions||36 × 18 × 18 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.