CSPDI 2:1 Manual Flush 90 GPD RO/DI System – CSPDI-90-MF
SpectraPure® Low Waste 90 GPD CSPDI 4 Stage RODI System with Manual Membrane Flush. CSPDI incorporates SpectraPure’s individually tested, 98% ultra high rejection SpectraSelect Plus TFC membrane, 0.5 Micron Sediment and 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-filtration stages, a Super DI SilicaBuster™ high capacity DI cartridge and a sturdy, powder coated wall mount bracket. With the new 3 probe TDS meter, water purity levels are now monitored at the membrane feed, at the membrane output and at the DI stage output, assuring “000 TDS” product water. Periodic membrane flushing rinses accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the membrane surface. Membrane life and performance are preserved, allowing for a sustained 2:1 waste-to-product ratio. Feed valve, ASO valve, float valve, pressure gauge and hose adapter are all included. Ultra high purity water at an economical price, CSP RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of our best TFC RO membranes and specialty deionization cartridges.
- 2:1 waste-to-product ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SpectraSelect Plus 90 GPD individually tested ultra high (98%) rejection thin film composite (TFC) RO membrane
- Manual membrane flush valve for extended membrane life and performance
- Super DI SilicaBuster™ high capacity DI cartridge w/ custom blended ultra pure deionization resins
- 0.5 Micron MicroTec long life high efficiency Sediment pre-filter
- 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-filter with 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity – all the carbon block you ever need
- 3 probe inline TDS meter monitors membrane feed water, membrane product water and DI product water purity
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Automatic shut off valve (ASO) controls membrane feed while saving wate
- Inline ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- High quality standard 10 inch clear filter housings
- Deluxe powder coated wall-mount bracket
- 6 ft feed tubing, 6 ft product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15 inch x 7 inch x 16 inch
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- *RO and RODI systems that are installed in areas with low feed water pressure often require a booster pump to optimize system operation.
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Manual Membrane Flush (MF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High Flow Booster Pump Kit; P/N: BPHF-MF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure® manual flush systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure® Manual Flush (MF) systems.
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 16 in|
Sediment Filter: 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter
DI Filter: SilicaBuster High Capacity 10″ DI Cartridge
Membrane: SpectraSelect Tested RO Membrane
Full Replacement Kit: CSPDI High Capacity Replacement Filter Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.