CSPDI 2:1 Manual Flush 180 GPD RO/DI System – CSPDI-180-MF
SpectraPure® Low Waste 180 GPD CSPDI 4 Stage RODI System with Manual Membrane Flush
The new CSPDI incorporates two SpectraPure® individually tested, 98% ultra high rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO membranes.
- Prefiltration stages come with 0.5 Micron Sediment and 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-filters
- A SuperDI SilicaBuster™ high capacity DI cartridge
- A sturdy, powder coated wall mount bracket
With the new 3 probe TDS meter, water purity levels are now monitored at the membrane feed, at the membrane output and at the DI stage output, assuring “000 TDS” product water.
- Periodic membrane flushing rinses accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the membrane surface.
- Membrane life and performance are preserved, allowing for a sustained 2:1 waste-to-product ratio.
- Feed valve, ASO valve, float valve, pressure gauge and hose adapter are all included.
- Ultra high purity water at an economical price, CSP RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of our best TFC RO membranes and specialty deionization cartridges.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 18 in|
Sediment Filter: 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter
DI Filter: SilicaBuster High Capacity DI
Membranes: SpectraSelect Tested RO Membrane
Full Replacement Kit: CSPDI High Capacity Replacement Filter Kit