Chloramine Removal 90 GPD RO/DI System – CR-RODI-90-10
SpectraPure® 90 GPD Chloramine Removal 5 Stage RO/DI System is configured for use in areas with high chlorine / chloramine levels. This system incorporates 3 Stages of Prefiltration starting with a 0.5 Micron MicroTec Sediment Filter and followed by (2) Pentek ChlorPlus Carbon Block Filters, a SpectraPure® high silicate removal TFC membrane and finally, a high capacity SilicaBuster™ Super DI 10 inch DI cartridge. The triple probe TDS Meter monitors RO membrane feed, RO membrane product and DI water, so you can be always be assured of “000 TDS” water. Ultra high purity and long membrane life – Despite harsh feed water conditions, this system maximizes pure water production through application of laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 3 Stage Prefilter specially configured for high chlorine/chloramine locales
- 3 Probe TDS Meter – Monitors membrane feed, RO and DI product waters
- (1) 0.5 Micron MicroTec sedimentprefilter and (2) Pentek ChlorPlus carbon block cartridges
- 90 GPD RO Stage with SpectraPure standard batch tested TFC RO membrane
- High capacity SpectraPure SilicaBuster™ Super DI deionization stage
- Pressure gauge monitors membrane feed pressure and prefilter status
- Sturdy high quality powder coated metal bracket
- Includes tubing, garden hose adapter and filter wrench
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 16 in|
Sediment Filter: 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filters: 1 Micron ChlorPlus Carbon Filter
Membrane: Standard 90 GPD Membrane
DI Filter: SilicaBuster High Capacity 10″ DI Cartridge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.