6 Stage Chloramine Removal RO/DI System w/ MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ DI – CR-RODI-90-6STG
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for
your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and or RODI customer, have you replaced
your filters recently?
SpectraPure® 6 Stage Chloramine Removal SuperDI System with ChlorKiller Reverse Osmosis followed by MaxCap® & SilicaBuster™ Dual DI stages.
Includes SpectraSelect Plus 90 GPD 99% Rejection RO Membrane, 3-stage ChlorKiller Pre-Filtration, 2 Stages of High Capacity DI, Dual-Point TDS monitoring, Pressure Gauge, & Automatic Shutoff Valve with Float Switch
This 2-Part system consists of a 4 Stage “ChlorKiller” RO System with manual membrane flush, coupled with a 2 Stage SilicaBuster™ MaxCap® high capacity deionization system. Together, these component systems create an exceptional 6 Stage RO/DI-System that will provide the end user with an endless supply of ultra-pure deionized water.
- Suitable for areas with high levels of chloramines or chlorine in the tapwater
- Manual membrane flush increases membrane life & 3:1 waste ratio produces 33% less waste water
- 4 Stage RO System w/ superior pre filtration & 99% rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO membrane – 2 Stage deionization system w/ SilicaBuster™ & MaxCap® high capacity DI cartridges
- Multipoint TDS monitoring
- 0.2 micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb® sediment cartridge works in the worst sediment challenged areas
- High capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- 1.0 Micron Pentek ChlorPlus carbon block filter cartridge especially designed for chlorine and chloramine removal
- 90 GPD SpectraSelect Plus RO membrane 99% Rejection RO membrane
- RO system pressure gauge measures membrane pressure level and helps indicate when to change pre-filters
- Clear filter housings & durable, no rust mounting brackets
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Tubing, Fittings and Garden Hose Adapter included
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 18 in|