Mega MaxCap® DI Cartridge – DI-MMC-10
The Mega MaxCap® DI Cartridge is SpectraPure’s newest addition to the MaxCap® DI series of specialty deionization cartridges.
Like the legacy MaxCap® cartridges, the new Mega MaxCap® functions as a roughing DI stage by removing the vast majority of residual ammonia, phosphates and other trace ionized impurities that have passed through a purification system’s RO membrane. This preprocessing improves RO water chemistry to the degree that the down stream mixed-bed and/or layered-bed DI resins in subsequent finishing stages will continue to perform optimally for far greater durations, processing 4 x or more DI water by volume than otherwise possible.
The new Mega MaxCap® DI’s higher capacity and enhanced phosphate removal provides even greater overall cartridge life. The Mega MaxCap® processes even more water and extends the life of downstream finishing DI cartridges even better than its predecessor. The Mega MaxCap® DI should be used ahead of any color-indicating or non-indicating mixed-bed, SilicaBuster™, Enduro™ DI or other conventional mixed-bed DI finishing cartridges, to greatly extend cartridge life, thus requiring far fewer replacements over time. Enjoy consistently ultra-pure DI water and water production cost savings.
- Standard twist top shell, 3 inch Dia x 10 inch L, fits in virtually all standard 10 inch L filter housings
- Roughing DI cartridge designed to be placed ahead of a mixed-bed, SilicaBuster™ or other finishing DI stage
- Improved performance over the legacy MaxCap® DI resin formulation
- 3.5 x the capacity of conventional mixed-bed and high silica removal cartridges
- Removes residual ammonia and ionized impurities from RO stream
- Improved phosphate removal and extended cartridge longevity over the legacy MaxCap® DI
- Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates resin degradation while in storage
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS and most other residential/aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|