Mega MaxCap® 180 GPD 5 Stage Manual Flush RO/DI System – MMC-RODI-180-10-MF
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and/or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
SpectraPure’s new Mega MaxCap® 180 GPD 5 Stage High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis/Deionization system is designed to produce ultra pure deionized water at optimal efficiency while simplifying DI cartridge monitoring and replacement. This upgraded MaxCap® system is comprised of 0.5 Micron MicroTec Sediment and 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-filtration stages to remove sediments, chlorine and other impurities before passing feed water to the two individually tested 98% Rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO membranes. The system’s DI stages work together to reliably produce even greater volumes of ultra pure (18.2 megohms) deionized water while extending overall DI cartridge life. This translates to fewer DI cartridge changes over time. SpectraPure® has optimized DI performance by incorporating their latest unique blends of Laboratory Grade resins into a new and improved Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge. With the Mega MaxCap® roughing DI stage followed by our new Enduro™ DI polishing stage, virtually all remaining ionized impurities, silica and phosphates are removed, producing the purest DI water and increased DI cartridge longevity.
The Mega MaxCap® 180 GPD RO/DI System includes a pressure gauge on the membrane feed, ASO valve, comes plumbed with a manual membrane flush valve to help assure long RO membrane life. Two dual TDS meters monitor membrane feed and RO product water TDS, as well as DI cartridge output purity. Enjoy improved DI system performance, extended reliability, ease of monitoring, maintenance and plenty of ultra high purity DI water at a lower cost per gallon!
- Ultra high purity DI water system at an economical price!
- Significantly reduced operating cost:
- Longer RO membrane life
- Longer DI cartridge life
- Reduced water usage
- High efficiency – Low 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- Two Individually tested 99% rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO membranes
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Clear filter housings for prefilter and DI cartridge visibility
- Ultra high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec sediment pre-filter
- 0.5 micron carbon block prefilter with 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity
- Optimized dual stage DI stages:
- Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge (DI roughing stage)
- Enduro™ DI cartridge (DI finishing stage)
- New Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge has 4 x more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 2 dual probe inline digital TDS meters accurately monitor water purity, eliminate guessing and assure “000 TDS” product water
- Pressure gauge monitors membrane feed pressure, while indicating prefilter cartridge status
- Float valve (installed in any user provided atmospheric reservoir) works with ASO valve to automate system operation
- 6 foot feed tubing, 6 foot product and waste lines included
- Filter wrench for easy removal of prefilter and DI cartridges
- Garden hose adapter for easy tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20 inch x 7 inch x 16 inch
- 3 year warranty
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 16 in|
Sediment Filter: 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter
Membranes: SpectraSelect Tested RO Membrane
DI Filter: MegaMaxCap 10″ DI Cartridge
DI Filter: Enduro High Performance 10″ DI Cartridge
Full Replacement Kit: MegaMaxCap Replacement Kit