MaxPure MPDI 90 GPD RODI System – MPDI-90
MaxPure MPDI 90 GPD 4 Stage RO/DI System with Standard 90 GPD RO Membrane, 1 Micron pre-filters, Color-Indicating SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge, pressure gauge & hose adapter
SpectraPure® 90 GPD MaxPure RODI System incorporates a high silicate removal TFC membrane, 1 Micron MicroTec Sediment and Carbon Block pre-filters and a custom formulated 10 inch Color-changing DI cartridge. High purity water at an economical price, MaxPure RODI Systems maximize pure water production through application of the commercial grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges. MaxPure RODI Systems are also available with production rates ranging from 25 GPD (95 lpd) to 180 GPD (680 lpd).
- A GPD high rejection thin film composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Pure water at an economical price
- 3:1 waste ratio produces 33% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ standard color-changing DI cartridge
- Long life high efficiency 1 Micron MicroTec sediment prefilter
- High capacity 1 Micron carbon block preFlter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15 inch x 7 inch x 16 inch
- 3 year warranty
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 16 in|
Sediment Filter: 1 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 1 Micron Carbon Filter
Membrane: Standard 90 GPD Membrane
Full Replacement Kit: MPDI Standard Replacement Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.