MaxCap® 2:1 Manual Flush 180 GPD RO/DI System – MC-RODI-180-10-MF
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
If you are a RO and/or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
Now comes with Spectrapure’s new SpectraSelect Plus 98% rejection membranes.
SpectraPure® 180 GPD MaxCap RODI System with Manual Flush Valve incorporates two 90 GPD high silicate removal TFC membranes, 0.5 Micron MicroTec Sediment and 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-ilters, plus the new 33% greater capacity MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ Super DI cartridges. Manual flush valve, ASO valve and float valve are included and two dual probe inline TDS meters measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can always be assured of “000 TDS” product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the Laboratory Grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica removal and extended DI cartridge life. Ultra high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- Two 90 GPD, 99% high rejection thin film composite Reverse Osmosis membranes
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger high capacity Super DI MaxCap® cartridge has 4 x more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 33% larger high capacity Super DI SilicaBuster™ cartridge maximizes silica and phosphate removal
- Ultra high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec sediment pre-filter.
- 0.5 micron carbon block pre filter with 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity.
- Two dual probe inline TDS meters: One monitors RO membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance.
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic inline shut off valve saves water
- Inline ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6 foot feed tubing, 6 foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20 inch x 7 inch x 16 inch
- 3 year warranty
- Ultra high purity DI water at an economical price – DI water production cost cut in half!
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 16 in|
Sediment Filter: 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter
Membranes: SpectraSelect Tested RO Membrane
DI Filter: MaxCap High Capacity 10″ DI Cartridge
DI Filter: SilicaBuster High Capacity 10″ DI Cartridge
Full Replacement Kit: MaxCap High Capacity Replacement Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.