MaxCap® 1:1 Ultra High Efficiency 100 GPD RO/DI System – MC-RODI-100UHE-10HC
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and/or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
SpectraPure® MaxCap® UHE 100- GPD 5 Stage Ultra High Efficiency RO/DI System with microprocessor control module for low waste 1:1 efficiency, integral booster pump, automatic membrane flush, SpectraSelect tested 90 GPD RO membrane, 0.2 Micron (ABS) ZetaZorb® Sediment and 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-filters and SuperDI MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ deionization cartridges. Produce 100 GPD of ultra high purity DI water without compromising membrane life or system reliability. We have miniaturized the technology used in our rugged commercial PSP systems to achieve an incredible 1:1 ratio – that’s ONE gallon of DI product water for ONE gallon of waste water all in a microprocessor controlled unit no larger than a standard RO/DI system!
MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
- Ultra high efficiency module – Low waste system (1:1 or better)
- Integral booster pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem area
- Automatic periodic pure water membrane flush
- Membranes last longer! No more TDS creep! The first drop is as good as the last drop.
HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PRE-FILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Our best 0.2 micron (ABS) ZetaZorb® sediment prefilter – 5 x more dirt holding capacity than a standard 0.5 micron pre-filter!
- Our best 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter with 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity
- Prefilters last 2x – 3x longer in the UHE system as less waste = less water thru prefilters = longer life = more money saved
BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- Highest quality individually tested SpectraSelect high rejection (98 %) RO membrane
- 100 GPD or more!
ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ Super DI high capacity deionization cartridges with 33% greater capacity
- MaxCap® DI has 4x more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge – Cuts DI water production costs in half!
- SpectraPure’s SilicaBuster™ DI maximizes silica and phosphate removal
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH SYSTEM:
Two dual probe Inline TDS meters: Accurately monitor TDS at each stage. No more guessing when to change DI cartridges. You can always be assured of “000 TDS” water.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge: Monitors pre-filter changes
- Filter wrench: Helps remove housing canisters
- Dual electric float switches: Automates system to fill an atmospheric storage tank (open reservoir provided by user) of any size
In areas having extremely poor water quality (TDS >350ppm) we recommend the system be operated at a 2:1 ratio of waste to product in order to maximize membrane life.
The UHE system is designed to automatically fill an open air pure water reservoir of any size (not included) by installing two float level control switches.
Pure water reservoir is required to fully automate system flush cycle and failure to install the auto flush plumbing for this unit will void warranty.
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||22 × 8 × 18 in|
Sediment Filter: ZetaZorb .2 Absolute Rated Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter
Membrane: SpectraSelect Tested RO Membrane
DI Filter: MaxCap High Capacity 10″ DI Cartridge
DI Filter: SilicaBuster High Capacity 10″ DI Cartridge