MaxCap® 1:1 400 GPD Ultra High Efficiency RO/DI System – MC-RODI-400UHE-20
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and/or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
MaxCap® Ultra High Efficiency 400 GPD 5-Stage RO/DI System with 20 inch filters
This 400 GPD RO/DI System combines our innovative UHE 1:1 Technology with our MaxCap® Technology to create a water processing system that produces high quality, ultra pure water while reducing water consumption and waste by four to ten times over other systems. Produce 400 GPD without compromising membrane life or system reliability.
MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
- Ultra high efficiency module – Low waste system (1:1 or better)
- 230V Integral booster pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas
- Automatic periodic pure water membrane flush
- Membranes last longer! No more TDS creep.
HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PRE-FILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Our best 0.2 Micron (Absolute) 20 inch ZetaZorb® Sediment pre-filter. 5 x more dirt holding capacity than a 0.5 Micron pre-filter
- Our best 1.0 Micron high capacity 20 inch Chloramine Removal Carbon Block pre-filter – (20,000 gal chlorine removal)
- Pre-filters last 2x – 3x longer in the UHE system as less waste=less water through pre-filters=longer life=more money saved
BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- High silicate removal, thin film composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis membrane
- 400 GPD (or more!) with high rejection, long life
ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- MaxCap® DI has 3.5 x more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge. Cuts DI water production costs in half.
- SpectraPure’s Silica-Buster™ DI maximizes silica and phosphate removal.
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||24 × 21 × 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.