Eliminator RO 2700 GPD Commercial Hydroponic Reverse Osmosis System – ELIM-RO-2700-EF-230
Call for Price
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and/or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
The Eliminator 2700 GPD Commercial RO System is specifically designed to reliably produce large quantities of high quality pure water for commercial greenhouses and farming applications. High quality TFC membranes remove more than 98% of organics, more than 98% of dissolved inorganics, 98% of all particles, micro-organisms, pyrogens, colloids and have greater than 98% conductivity rejection. Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/60Hz versions. This system requires the use of adequate sediment and carbon pre-filtration stages based on feed water quality.
- Engineered for low maintenance and high dependability
- Compact, wall mount, completely preassembled 230VAC/60Hz Operion
- 99% ultra high rejection TFC membranes
- Waste water recirculation loop provides exceptional membrane life and lower water usage
- Advanced electronics with built-in dual liquid level control
- Safe start motor, pump protection circuitry and automatic low pressure system protection
- Prefiltration lock out switch; shuts off RO system while water softener back washing or regenerating
- Efficient 20 inch, 0.5 micron prefiltration assembly with pressure gauge included
- New easy to service stainless steel membrane housings
- Stainless steel high pressure lines
- Liquid filled system pressure gauge
- Carbon-vane positive displacement pump with manufacturer’s two year warranty never needs oil
- Sealed bearing motor
- Optional pressure tank control switch for filling pressurized bladder tanks
- Product and waste water flow meters
- Electronic Purity Monitor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.