CSPDI Standard 90 GPD RO/DI System – CSPDI-90
At SpectraPure®, we have you covered.
- Do you need additional or spare parts for your SpectraPure® Systems or Products?
- If you are a RO and/or RODI customer, have you replaced your filters recently?
SpectraPure® 90 GPD CSPDI 4 Stage RO/DI System incorporates a high silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 Micron MicroTec Sediment filter, 0.5 Micron Carbon Block filter and a SilicaBuster™ standard 10 inch DI cartridge. The dual probe TDS meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can always be assured of “000-TDS” water. Ultra high purity water at an economical price, this system maximizes pure water production through application of Laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 90 GPD, high rejection thin film composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra pure water and extended membrane life
- SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long life – high efficiency 0.5 MicroTec micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter with 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity.
- Dual-probe TDS meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6 foot feed tubing, 6 foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15 inch x 7 inch x 16 inch
- 3-year warranty
Warning: Spectrapure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 16 in|
Sediment Filter: 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter
Carbon Filter: 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter
DI Filter: SilicaBuster Standard 10″ DI Cartridge
Membranes: Standard 90 GPD Membrane
Full Replacement Kit: CSPDI Standard Replacement Filter Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.